The company BIO BRONZ s.r.o., with its registered office at Hubice 114, 930 39 Hubice, ID number: 47 904 020 registered in the Commercial Register, District court Trnava, section S.R.O., file no. 47309 / T, the operator of the online store www.biobronz.com (hereinafter Bio Bronz), declares that all personal data (hereinafter also "data") are considered strictly confidential and are handled in accordance with applicable legal provisions in the field of protection personal data.
1. Personal data and their processing
If you shop with us, we collect:
Name and contact details. Name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details
Data created on the basis of the duration of the contract - purchased products, volume of services provided.
1.1. Purposes of personal data processing:
Provision of services and their improvement. In order to provide the offered services and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically, these include:
- Order processing of goods or services ordered through our website. The legal reason here is the necessity for the fulfillment of the purchase contract and for selected data for the fulfillment of legal obligations (eg accounting documents).
- Customer support. To ensure customer service and to eliminate any problems in fulfilling the purchase contract.
- Communication. We use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual adaptation. For example, we may contact you by phone, email or other form to assist you in completing your order, informing you of the current status of your application, order or claim.
- Improving services. We use the data to continually improve our services and systems, including the addition of new features, and to make informed decisions using comprehensive analytics and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest in freedom of business and the need to improve services to succeed in competition. In order to ensure sufficient protection for your rights and interests, we use personal data that is anonymized as much as possible in order to improve.
-Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data for the legitimate interest of ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers, detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements based on a legitimate interest.
- We are sending you a business announcement regarding similar products as you bought.
- You can always reject these business notifications via the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
- If you unsubscribe from business notifications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for this purpose. We will start using them again if you register them or explicitly request them.
-Processing of cookies from websites operated by Bio Bronz.
- If you have cookies enabled in your web browser, we process records of behavior from cookies placed on websites operated by Bio Bronz, in order to ensure better operation of the Bio Bronz website and for the purposes of Bio Bronz internet advertising. See a separate chapter of this document for more information.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties or otherwise mediated only if it is necessary in the performance of the purchase contract, on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent.
(a) to sister companies and processors on the basis of the performance of a purchase contract for the performance of internal processes and procedures
b) credit card companies, payment service providers for the purpose of processing payments and banks based on your order, fulfillment of the purchase contract
c) the carrier for the purpose of delivering the products or services ordered by you and resolving complaints, including withdrawal from the contract
(d) other service providers, third parties involved in the processing
e) third parties, e.g. legal or financial representative, a court for the purpose of processing tax documents, recovery of receivables or other reasons arising from the fulfillment of our legal obligations
f) public authorities (eg police).
2. Retention period of personal data
2.1. Processing period
We process and store personal data
- in the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period due to the resolution of potential disputes
- at the time during which Bio Bronz is obliged as a trustee to keep in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents, e.g. invoices issued by Bio Bronz are archived in accordance with the law for 10 years from their issuance.
- Consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until revoked
- Review 6 years
- Communication 2 years
- Competitions 1 year
In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of the processing or is given by legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
3. Rights of data subjects
a) If we process your personal data, you can request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
b) If you believe that we are processing personal data in violation of the protection of your personal data and the legal conditions of personal data protection, you can ask for an explanation, request that we eliminate the situation, in particular, you can request a correction, addition, destruction of personal data or blocking of personal data.
c) To exercise your rights, contact the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection at the e-mail address www.biobronz.com You can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
d) You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised; however, this does not apply to personal data that Bio Bronz needs to fulfill legal obligations (eg processing an already placed order) or to protect its legitimate interests. Personal data will also be destroyed if personal data is not required for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons stipulated by law.
the correct functionality of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible
the best possible adaptation of our website to your requirements thanks to the monitoring of traffic, your movement on the website and the functions used
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which e.g. directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, so-called "Session cookies" are deleted as soon as you end your visit to our site. Long-term, so-called "Persistent cookies" remain stored on your device for much longer or until you delete them manually (the time it takes for cookies to remain on your device depends on the cookie settings itself and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- analytics that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how users use it
- conversions that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize ad content and target it properly
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
4.3. Rejection of cookies
5. Contact us
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us via the e-mail address [email protected]